8/27/2012

Your Blog Is Great Award from Claire!

Hi Happy People,
My school started today. No vacation anymore. . . A week ago I got the 'Your Blog Is Great' award from Claire! Thank you sooo much, Claire. I think your blog is great too!


If you get this award from me (or from another doll/girl) you only have to post it (with a pic of the award) on you blog, thank the person who gave the award, nominate 5 blog's you like and tell the people who you nominated that they got an award!

My 5 nominated blog's I love:
Sara loves AG! A blog about Sara and her dollies. I think we all love her This or That Tuesday and she's having a giveaway right now!
Rose - Loving Your American Girl Doll! Her background is beautiful and my Marie-Grace loves to look at her Marie-Grace :D
All About Aisha! A blog about Aisha who got all kinds of adventures! Keep posting on this beautiful blog!
Viviness & AG! I can't tell you how much I love that dollie! She's so beautiful and she gives you great tips!
My American Girl's Story That dollie always know's everything when you're talking about AG! She posts the latest AG trends, news, things about her Etsy and lots of more about her dollies!

Thanks again Claire!
Hugs,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment: