Hi Happy People,
I had a fantabulous birthday and an amazing birthday present!
Let me show you…
I've got the Campus Snack Cart!
Here's a little tour of the snack cart!
- A cart that features a vinyl canopy; pretend sink, microwave, and refrigerator; cash drawer; shelves; menu board; and towel bar
- A hot dog cooker that really lights up!
- Two hot dogs and bottles of ketchup & mustard
- Four ice cream cones and a cone box
- Two ice cream sandwich treats
- Two fruit kabobs
- Two berry smoothies
- Two corncobs
- Two baskets of French fries
- Five pretend dollar bills and 20 pretend coins
- Tongs and ice cream scoop
- Hand towel and apron
- Ten paper trays for serving snacks
Time to make a little money, hihi.
My delicious French Fries are baking in the oven…
Mmmm, that looks yum!
Time for the sweet treats! I love the berry milkshake and the ice cream cone <3
Be careful sweet treats, because Pretty Lilly is hungry!!
Well, I know it's an ice cream sandwich, but it looks like an Oreo!
And now it's time for a hot dog with some yummy ketchup and mustard! Notice the little lamp in the Hot Dog holder? It really works. I love that!
And last but not least, the veggie snacks! I love the fruit kabobs and corn.
All the food is so detailed! I love the snack cart and . . . I do know it's very expensive but really recommend it! It's worth it!
Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl