10/28/2013

Dolloween Costumes

Hi Happy People,

Are you excited for DOLLOWEEN?We are :D
Rory, Saige, Kenna and Lanie were picking out their Halloween costumes. What do you dollies think about them?

Happy Dolloween!



Kenna has got a beautiful angle suit!


BOOOO! Hihi, I think you weren't expecting that :D


The wings are so detailed! This is a retired American Girl costume.


Next up is our genie Saige!


Her outfit shimmers and shines. . . 


We love it!


The genie shoes are adorable! This costume is also from AG.


This is Rory in her Spooky Fun Oufit from American Girl.


Do you see the little ghosts on her tee? They have got some glitter.


Rory! Look behind you! It's a ghost!


Last but not least is Lanie in her  black cat outfit, which is also retired from AG.


Lanie: "Hihi, I <3 my cat tail!"


The cat ears are so cute!


Lanie thinks it's pretty strange to see a dancing skeleton and some bats above herself :D

Do you have any plans for Dolloween? I would love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

4 comments:

  1. They all look BEAUTIFUL! Our favorite is the black kitty - MEOW! Hope you all have a fabulous dolloween!
    -The Spicys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angel! Happy Dolloween! (ps: you should enter these in our costume contest! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the costumes and your backdrop! You've given me some ideas for next year! :) And for future holiday posts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing costumes! I think I like Kenna's the best, though.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete