10/11/2013

SNEAK PEAK!!

Hi Happy People,

PEEK A BOO!


Are you dollies ready for a sneak peak?!


Well, it's almost my birthday!!! Tuesday, October 15th, I will be  13 years old! 

Do you think I'm getting too old for dolls?
I still love my dollies so much. I love to dress them up and I like to do their hair. 
I know some girls think I'm too old to play with dolls. But who doesn't like AG? 

Of course I do have other interests and I sometimes share them with you through Lilly and her friends. Remember the spa, the morning routine and the City of Bones videos?
Don't worry, I'll be posting about all my favorite things :-)
I love you dollies <3

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! :)
    I will be thirteen as well, in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my dad's birthday! I love your blog :)
    luvofdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can ever, ever, EVER be too old for dolls. :D
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Everyone thinks I'm way too old for dolls, and I'm only 12! Don't let what other people think affect you. Just keep playing with your dolls until you don't want to anymore, and then decide what you want to do. You'll grow out of them in your own sweet time....maybe even never :D

      Jessica
      xxxxx

      www.meandmelly.blogspot.com.au

      P.S. Would pretty Lilly like to consider joining our doll school? You can check it out by visiting: www.eighteeninchdollschool.blogspot.com.au all courses and enrollments are completely free, and you can enroll as many dolls as you want!

      Delete
  4. yeah you are not to old for dolls lily i have a friend that is 13 12 i forget how old but in that age goup. but you are not to old for DOLLS love leah

    ReplyDelete