10/04/2013

Happy World Animal Day

Hi Happy People,
Happy World Animal Day! It will be a good day to pamper your pets and to give a little love to them <3


Saige loves to walk with Cooper!


Even in the rain, hihi.


I love this umbrella! It's from McKenna's School Days Accessories, remember?


Awhh, cutie Cooper <3


I think this is my favorite pic!


Give your pets a little treat today and hug them over and over again :D


And. . . remember your pets who past away. You can still give them a little love, because they have got a special place in your heart.

I hope ya'll have a good World Animal Day!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I celebrated animal day on my blog too. You should check it out at gracesdollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting puppy pictures! It reminds me of my dog Gabby who died a couple of weeks ago. She is forever in my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete