10/08/2013

One Item In Three Ways - Owl Tee

Hi Happy People!
In this post, I made three outfits with one favorite items I have. . . The yellow owl tee of Lanie! 



I hope you dollies like it!


Outfit nr.1: Casual Chic


In this outfit Gilly wears the yellow bird tee, a white bubble skirt, some high brown boots and a cozy cardigan. Her hairstyle is a messy twist.


Outfit nr.2: Fun and Sporty 


Gilly wears the yellow bird shirt, a training jacket, a sport shorts and some sneakers. Gilly has got a huge pink bow in her hair <3


And last but not least: Classic Cool


Gilly wears of course the yellow bird tee, a white jacket, some skinny jeans, blue ballerinas and a yellow tote. Her hair is in a long ponytail (a hair extension from AG).

Which outfit is your favorite? Please let me know :D

Lots of love,
Gilly for Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

5 comments:

  1. They're all so cute!! I think my face is the second one, but the third is close behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable, but my favorite is the third one!

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite is Casual Cool, the third one. Love all of them! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for fall! I love the CLASSIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all toooo cute!!!!! adorbs!

    Hey guys! can you guys follow me??? Girlydolltype.blogspot.com is my blog. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete