10/25/2013

My Trip To Berlin

Hi Happy People,

I am back from vacation! I went to Berlin, which is the capital city of Germany. 
I'll show you some pictures of the places I've been.



This is the concert hall on the Gendarmemarkt. It's called the Konzerthaus Berlin. Konzert means concert in German. It's pretty big. I love the red carpet!


This is the KaDeWe, also know as the Kaufhaus des Westens. It's a big department store and the food section is famous. There are lots of different treats and you can buy products from all over the world, like Poptarts from the US and maple syrup from Canada!


This is the Reichstag Building. It's the seat of the German Parliament and it's a famous landmark of Berlin. The statues on the building are lovely <3


This is the Brandenburger Tor. It's wonderful and the architecture is beautiful. The Brandenburger Tor is the former city gate and I think it's the most famous spot of Berlin.

I hope you liked my little tour of Berlin! Which of the buildings would you visit if you where in Berlin?
Please comment down below :D

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment: