4/08/2013

My Blogoversary!

Hi Happy People,
Today it is my Blogoversary! YAY! 


One year ago I started this blog and I wanted to share some pictures of me and my dollie friends. I didn't expected that I would have so many followers and that you dollies liked what Pretty Lilly does in her life. Blogging is so much fun to do. It takes a lot of time, but it is worth it!


I learned a lot. My English is getting much better :D, I learned to take beautiful pictures and I love to share my thoughts and ideas. I like to make guest posts for the The Spicy's and I love their Link Love. You dollies are so cool! Thanks to Char from Doll Diaries for the Spotlight Site of December. Thank you Katie and Asmita for working together with our McKenna's. Thanks to Lacey for sharing all her pictures with us. And thanks to Liz - American Girl Fan for all her support and sharing my pictures on From a Friend Friday!


I want to thank all my lovely dollie friends for their fun. I love my sis Gilly because she makes me laugh. Rory and Mia bake the sweetest cupcakes ever. I love Kanani, she is always looking after flowers and she takes care of our pets. Maddy is so sweet and she helps me making crafts. I love to do my daily workout with Kenna and Gracie helps me study for school. Caroline and I dress up fancy when we can. And we all love Saige and her earrings! She is the only dollie in this house who has got pierced-ears. We like to be a star in our own movies. I wish I had the time to make more movies :D. I have got soooo many IDEAS :D


I want to thank my followers and everybody else that is visiting my blog! I want to thank you for your comments, ideas and your friendship. Thank you so much for supporting me! You dollies are so sweet! I hope to have another year of fun!

Keep visiting my blog, because I'll have an AG giveaway soon!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

8 comments:

  1. YAY!
    Best blog ever!! :)
    (Thanks for commenting on my blog :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY! Your blog is one of our favorites, we love each and every post! Excited to see what this new year brings for you!
    lots of love,
    The Spicys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary! I like the way you use pictures for very post.
    P.S. I can't wait for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogaversary! You have such a fun blog!

    your new friends,
    The Saltys

    ReplyDelete