4/05/2013

3 Days Until My Blogoversary!

Hi Happy People,
Only 3 days till my blogoversary! Today the sisters Rory and Mia are going to share their moments they love with Pretty Lilly.


'Lilly and I have a lot of things in common. We love to show our new outfits with some pretty flowers! Thanks for being my friend and having wonderful times together! Love, Rory'


'With a bussy blog, Lilly and I need some time to relax! After a day full of pictures, we like to sit down, grab a book and drink a cup of tea. I hope we will have lots of more relaxed days together! Huggies, Mia'


I like those things to do with you girls too! It is awesome to hang out with Mia and make pretty pic's with Rory. I just love those sisters!

If you want to share something with me too, comment down below or e-mail me!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments: