11/26/2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Dollies,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has an amazing day with your friends and family.
Let's all be grateful for the things we have and be happy and thankful.


These pictures are a little bit different then the ones I usually take, but I love how they turned out. Because of the daylight saving times, it's getting dark so early!
But, I loved making these pictures with all the lights on.


Saige is wearing a red sweater with a flower, a lace skirt and some knee high brown leather boots.


Believe it or not, but I didn't edit these pictures!
They turned out a little bit strange, but I love the effect!!


I mean, how cool is this?!


I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and that you enjoy the turkey ;D

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

8 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Gorgeous!
    I love how the candle made those really amazing effects on the photos!=)
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the effects on the pictures. Amazing.
    Have a very lovely Thanksgiving, Lilly! ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are so cool! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did, thanks! Lovely pics! :)

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving to! I nominated you for an award! http://allthingsdollcreations.blogspot.com/2014/11/stahp-ur-to-sweet-for-your-own-good.html

    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are very pretty and unique!! Well done! :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy late Thanksgiving! The photos are really pretty and awesome! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! That is so cool! She looks like she's some sort of fire princess!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete