11/02/2014

BeForever at an AG Place

Hi dollies!

Two weeks ago, I went to the AG Place in Washington D.C.
I was thrilled to see the BeForever dollies in person! 
Enjoy these in-store pictures of the BeForever dollies :)


I love the BeForever sign in the book with the floral print around it. It's so cute.


Julie looks so groovy in her new meet outfit. I love her leather hairband with a flower on it! And by the way, her boot cut jeans are sooo cute.


Julie also loves to relax in her egg chair.
Did you know that you can use Bluetooth to pair your iPhone/iPod with her chair, so it can play music?! I think that's so cool!


I. Am. In. Love. With. Kit's. Dress.
Seriously, it looks so sweet on her.
And… Grace looks fluffy ;)


Kit's bow!! Pretty Lilly wants Kit's bow!!


Rebecca thinks she can fly… Her directors chair is really cool!


There is a new logo on the left side of the box. I love Caroline's silhouette frame.


And there she is… Samantha!! She looks adorable in her new winter coat.
But… What did she do with the dalmatians?!


Samantha's ice cream parlor is so sweet! I also love her meet outfit. There are little polka dots in the fabric!!!

What's your favorite item of the BeForever collection? Tell me in the comments down below :)

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

7 comments:

  1. Probably Samantha's Ice Cream Parlor, they executed the design very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Awesome pictures! I love Samantha's ice cream parlor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha's new winter coat makes me think of Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...Haha=) Great pictures!
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, definitely Caroline's Party Outfit :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love most everything from the new release, but I really love all of Samantha's outfits, and all of Kit's new outfits!:) Oh! And Rebecca's holiday outfit!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rebecca's holiday outfit, and a few of Kit's dresses the best :)
    <3
    Jessica
    xo

    ReplyDelete