11/13/2014

Leashes and collars for dogs

Hi dollies,

Caroline loves to take her dollies out on a walk… but they always try to walk away. So, Caroline was thrilled when she got some leashes from American Girl. They're so cute and realistic!


Caroline looks lovely! Cooper and Coconut are both very happy with they fashionable leash.


There are a few charms on the collar of the leash. The leash Coconut is wearing is pink leather with a little tiara on the front.


The leash has a loop that fits around your dolls hand.
The loop says "American Girl" with a star and a paw from a doggie.


Cooper is wearing the blossoms collar and leash. There are flowers everywhere!!


There are some rhinestones attached to the little flowers on the collar. Cooper loves to shine :)


Don't they look sweet?!


Caroline also looks perfect. I love her bow in her hair!!

What is your favorite leash? The blossom leash or the princess leash?
Comment down below your favorite.

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

11 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable! The leash on coconut looks so cute!^-^
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award!
    http://2dollstars.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the leash on coconut best. I love Caroline's hair bow, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you! go to my blog: arebel4everafter.blogspot.com for details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out here:
    http://darlingdolls4.blogspot.com/2014/11/hello-i-got-nominated-for-you-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for an award! Go to http://agfanblog2013.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty pictures absolutely fabulous!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the flower one! Caroline looks gorgeous! Great pics!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Caroline too! Love the pretty pink bow in her hair! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
    Hey if you all want to check out my blog here is the link! (just copy and paste)
    http://www.skyladolls.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you! Skyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leashes! They are really cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I like the blossoms leash best. Your doggies look great in their collars and leads.

    ReplyDelete