11/11/2013

Pretty Lilly's Sweater Weather

Hi Happy People,

My favorite weather is … Sweater Weather!

The three blond curly dollies - Gilly, Caroline and Lanie - are trying on their favorite sweater! 
What is your Sweater Weather Style?


1. A Casual Sweater


Caroline loves a casual style! Her sweater is from the Frosty Fair Isle Outfit <3


The pattern is adorable.

2. A Chic Sweater


Gilly likes a chic style and this sweater is shimmery and shiny!


Do you see the glitter? So fabulous!

3. A Cozy Sweater


This sweater Lanie is wearing is a retired in-store-only item from American Girl.


When I see this pic, I think of snowflakes.


TWIN SIS'!


Look at all our amazing boots!


What is your favorite kind of sweater? Please let me know :D

XXX,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love their outfits! The pink sweater is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater from the Frosty Fair Isle outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo ADORBS! :D

    -meghan at girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. C-U-T-E!

    Kitty from oaktreeforests.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cozy sweater best, it's so pretty, cute and cozy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete