11/25/2013

AG Holiday Accessories

Hi Happy People,

Do you dollies like Christmas Accessories as much as I do? 
Well. . . I love them <3
Here is a review of the newest Holiday accessories of AG.


I love this picture! Kenna looks so fancy.



This is a review of the American Girl Holliday Accessories:
  • A candy-cane holiday card
  • A silvery doll-sized bracelet
  • A pretty gift box tied with a bow
  • A "homemade" felt tree trimmed with ornaments, standing on a tiny thread spool
  • A snowflake-embroidered stocking with beaded icicles at the top
  • A furry doll-sized shrug lined with satin for a fancy holiday look.



Here is a close up of the Holiday Sock. I love the snowflakes on it <3


This is a close up of the beautiful bracelet that the set contains. It matches the jacket.


This is the little Christmas tree. I love the little glitters like ornaments (the silver bowl is not included with this set).


This is such a cute card. . . in the shape of a candy cane!


I hope you like these Dollieday accessories! What item is your favorite?

Lots of XMAS love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment: