11/16/2013

GOTY 2014 - Isabelle

Hi Happy People!
I looked at one of my favorite doll websites today, Doll Diaries, and I saw pic's from the Girl of The Year 2014!


Her name is Isabelle and she's a ballet dancer. I love her meet outfit and I think she looks a bit like my Gilly!


The rumors goes that she has got OMBRE hair! I think it's a great detail and that it looks pretty <3


And she has got golden shoes! How fashionable is that?

What do you think about AG's GOTY 2014? Please let me know :D

xxx,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

7 comments:

  1. I think she's really pretty, although I'm not a huge fan of her outfit, but it's alright! I think I like her top best. It's really pretty and unique! By the way, what exactly does ombre mean??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ombre means that your hair gets lighter of darker on the ends. They say that Isabelle get's blonde hair with light brown ends! And you're right … She is pretty <3
      xxx Pretty Lilly

      Delete
  2. I guess we didn't read that she had ombre hair, that's very cool! We can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she has a detachable hair piece with pink ends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is what i want for my birthday coming up!!!!!!!!!!! im soooo exited!!!!!!!!!!! this is the first year i have ben researcing soooooo much about american girl and it has really payed off!!!! My other dolls julie ,Mckenna , and Kit will be soo exited to meet her new friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( sorry about all the spelling errors im just too exited to fix them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete