12/17/2013

Christmas Candy Cart

Hi Happy People,
Remember I've got the Campus Snack Cart for my birthday? Well, I still love it!
Kanani decided to make a Christmas Candy Cart with it!


This is how it turned out!


Check out the Xmas treats.


Kanani: "Let me show you all the treats I have this year.


Some Oreo's, some candy canes, some kisses, some home made cookies and of course hot cocoa!


And we even have the limited edition Ghiradelli's peppermint bark chocolates!


Hmm… Nobody will see that I will take some candy…"


The Kisses look adorable in the cupcake stand!


Some candy canes here …


… and some candy canes there!


Kanani: "Hi Gracie, hi Mia! How are you?"


Gracie: "Hi Kanani! I am good. Can I have a… uhm … a peppermint hot cocoa please?"
Kanani: "Sure you can!"


Gracie: "Hmmm, delicious!"


Mia: "I am good too! Thank you. Can I have the red Kisses, please?"


Mia: "Yum! I love chocolate!"

Let me know what your favorite Christmas treat is! Mine are the Candy Cane Oreo's.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

6 comments:

  1. That is such a terrific idea! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now i want the snack cart more!!! That was a great idea! LOVE <3!
    I do love the Tiger Butter my mom makes! YUM.
    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is so cute I love it! Nice creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Super creative! Gotta love Kanani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative and really cute! ~ aghoneyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! I love it! This is the cutest thing ever!!! It is amazing!!!! Great Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete