6/10/2012

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hair Salon Washington D.C!

Hey Happy People,
Last year I went to the American Girl Place in Washington D.C! And guess what? I didn't  shopped all the time.... I went to the Hair Salon too! 


First I had to change clothes for a nice spa outfit (remember from my Spa Day video?) Then I had to sit in a chair and I got cleaned with a soft cloth.

*Click*

I'm in the chair

It was soooo refreshing!
They I chose which hairstyle I wanted. I chose one braid with a bow in it! So Pretty for Pretty Lilly!

First they brushed my hair

Then they made the braid!
Can you see me, in the mirror above me ;)
And now..... *Drum Roll please* ..... The Result!

From the back!

From the front!
 When I was home again I saw Gilly and she said...

Gilly: "O my gosh! I love the braid! Did you went to the American Girl Hair Salon?"
Lilly: "Yes, I went to the AG Hair Salon and it was amazing!"

Me & Gilly
Did you every went to an AG Place or went to the AG Hair Salon? I love to hear it!

Hugs and Kisses,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment