6/01/2012

Friday, June 1, 2012

Sneak Preview AGMV

Hi Happy People,
This week I will present my first AGMV (American Girl Music Video)!!!
Here is a sneak preview of my 5 doll friends!

Campfire and marshmallows!

I made a campfire from tissue paper. I saw it in the AG magazine of August 2010. 

Enjoy the summer!


On page 46 and 47 you can find Doll Fun about Happy Campers.




How to build a doll sized campfire:
Layer a few sheets of orange, red and yellow tissue paper. Cut out squares, 8,5 inch by 8,5 inch.


Then cut the tops into flames.




Squeeze the center of the sheets at the bottom and make logs from cinnamon sticks or twigs.

Doesn't it looks amazing?!


Now your dolls can roast their marshmallows! 
Have fun and I hope to see you this weekend.

XOXO
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment