1/08/2014

Isabelle's Metallic Dress

Hi Happy People,
In my last post I promised you to show you an outfit from Isabelle's collection. Here is what I've got…


Oh my dollie! That's a lot, but you have to know that I've got some from my Grandparents for the Holidays. Today I am showing Isabelle's Metallic Dress.


Isabelle designed this outfit herself and it looks adorable!


The belt is optional, but I like it with the outfit because the color matches the coral color of her shoes.


I love the gold mesh and sequins!


Here is a shiny detail of the dress.


Her coral bow shoes look fashionable! Her leggings also look cute with the little "Isabelle - American Girl" sign.


Izzy is such a beautiful doll!


Here is a close up of the detail on her shoulder.
I will show the other outfits soon. But stay tuned for a special surprise on … Coming Saturday!

And, what do you think about my new banner?

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

3 comments:

  1. Neato! It looks cute!

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVVVEEE Isabelle! This dress is sooooo pretty! I'm actually going to get her this year! I'm saving up at the moment, and might order a couple of other things from her collection when I get her.
    Jessica
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that in the photo on the AG website it really washed her out, but in these pictures, it actually really suits her!

    ReplyDelete