1/04/2014

Isabelle In Store Pictures

Hi Happy People!

As promised, here are the pictures of Isabelle's Opening in the American Girl store in Washington D.C!
Maybe you already read on Doll Diaries that there were many… many dollie friends!


This is Isabelle in her rosette leotard, her tutu and her leg warmer and tights from her leg warmers set. She is practicing ballet on her barre!


Here is Izzy in the outfit in which she comes and her accessories. The purse and the shoes match!


Here is a close-up of the accessories from Isabelle. They are too cute!


This is a mix and match outfit from Izzy's purple leotard, her dance skirt and her tights and silver leg warmers from her leg warmers set. Her skirt is so shiny!


I think this is my favorite outfit from Isabelle! This outfit is mix and matched with the rosette leotard, the coral sweater, the sparkly skort (a skirt and a short) and the funky leggings. I love all the coral colors!


This is Isabelle's Performance Set. I love her big, puffy and shiny tutu! There also is her dance case. That contains all cute pieces of hair accessories!


This piece of furniture is … FABULOUS! It's Isabelle's Studio. She designs clothing for her ballet classes. Her little cat is named tutu and is cute too! Izzy is wearing her metallic dress.


These are Izzy's PJ's! Do you think that her hair looks awesome like this? I do!


Izzy's starter outfit looks good on girls and dollies.
I hope you enjoyed these in store pictures!
This week I will show you what I bought…

Hope you have a great day.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment:

  1. Cool!

    Enter my weekly photo challenge here: http://dollpage.blogspot.com/2014/01/weekly-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete