9/19/2013

Review of the AG Doll Hair Highlights

Hi Happy People,
I'll give a review of the fantabulous highlights of AG! 
They're so bright and colorful and they give your dollies style a little spark.


Gilly & Kenna = BFF!


You can braid a highlight in your dolls hair for another style.


And clip it with a bow for a finishing touch!


I totally recommend these and the set also contains a purple highlight.


Oh my dollie! I've got a 100 subscribers on my Youtube!
Thank you all for supporting and following me. I'll post a video soon for my dollie friends, so stay tuned and check out my blog and youtube channel often!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. These highlights look so cute! I want some!

    Melody
    xxx

    www.meandmelly.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the review! We always LOVE reading reviews from people we LOVE! We are considering getting these!

    ReplyDelete