9/03/2013

Elegant Blogger Award

Hi Happy People,

Simply Dollightful, Christina L, has nominated me for the Elegant Blogger Award! 
This award is made by Keep calm and Sparkle 1099 (click here).
Thank y'all so much!


The rules for this award are:

- When you receive this award, link back to Keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you.
- Display the award in the post
- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (do not make your own questions)
- Nominate 12 bloggers
- Notify them that they have been awarded

Here are the QUESTIONS:

1.  What made you decide to start blogging?
     Pretty Lilly has a lot of fun things in her life and she wanted to share them with other dollies.
2.  What is your fashion style?
     My fashion style is classic and preppy.
3.  What is something none of your followers know about you?
     I'm addicted to Reese's Buttercups. My Dad has to take them to the Netherlands all of the time :D
4.  What are some of your blogging goals?
     I want to have a 100 followers! 
5.  Where is your favorite place to shop?
     Of course I like to shop at the American Girl Place! I also like Target and Michael's.
6.  What would your ideal amount of followers be?
     150+
7.  What are your talents?
     Blogging, photography, making my own crafts like doll clothing and playing the piano
8.  Are you a leader or a follower?
     A little bit of both
9.  What is one of your favorite quotes?
     "Less is more."
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
      The Hunger Games, The Twilight Saga, The Mortal Instruments Series and more!
11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with 
      'Smart - Stylish - Dressy - Graceful - Dainty - Fine' ?
      Stylish, because Pretty Lilly is always in fashion.
12. What is your favorite flower?
      A Poppy

The Nominations!
Doll Delight from the Spicy's
Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis
Super Inky
Through the eyes of a doll
McKenna Girl of the Year from Katie Rain
AG Girl Forever from Asmita
Doll It Up from Anna
A Doll's Life from Anna Basilmentos
My American Girl Story
I'll Never Grow Up
My Froggy Stuff
The Salty's

I'm sorry if I didn't nominated you. I could only nominate twelve. . .
I hope you dollies liked it!

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have been working so hard on my blog and I am glad you noticed! I was already recognized so I wont tag someone else but I will put it on my award page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Your favorite books list is fabulous! All those listed are favorites of mine too.

    ReplyDelete