8/10/2013

Saige Paints the Sky movie

Hi Happy People,

Today I saw Saige Paints the Sky movie! I had a fun time to see myself on tv. And it was funny to see Saige wearing the same outfits as me!


American Girl presents.....


Saige Paints the Sky!

 
I've got the same cardigan as she has!


I love this painting!


Such a pretty face! She looks a lot like me :D

I enjoyed the movie very much! 
Which AG movie do you like the best? Please comment down below.

Lots of love,
Saige for Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen this movie yet but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the AG movies! I haven't seen the Samantha and Felicity movies yet.

    -TL from aggirl79.blogspot.com
    (going to have a give-away once we reach 25 followers! We only need one more!)

    ReplyDelete