Bonjour Happy People,
Tomorrow I have a French test. So I have to learn my French today! Gracie is helping me, because she learned French in New Orleans when she was little :D
Gracie: "Bonjour Pretty Lilly. Comment ça va?
Pretty Lilly: "Uhh... Salut Gracie. Ça va bien..."
I have to learn the expressions:
- 'Je suis heureuse.' means 'I am happy'
- 'Je suis amoureuse.' means 'I am in love.'
- 'Je suis seule.' means 'I am lonely.'
- 'Je suis triste.' means 'I am sad.'
But oh no. . . THERE IS MORE!
- 'C'est chouette.' means 'That is cute.'
- 'C'est formidable.' means 'That is fantastic.'
- 'C'est moche.' means 'That is ugly.'
- 'C'est horrible.' means 'That is terrible!'
But after a long time. . .
I had to take a nap.
|LOVE THE BOOK!|
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl