7/10/2013

This or That #3 - What to bring on vacation?

Hi Happy People,
It's a this or that . . . What to bring on vacation?
On Saturday the 13th I am going to the US with Saige, but what will she bring?
Please help Saige with this This or That!


1. Which dress?


Sweet Spring Dress - OR - Saige's party dress

2. Which pair of shoes?


Pink sandals - OR - orange flip flops?

3. Which beach tote?


A starry tote - OR - a dotty tote?

4. Which swimsuit?


A pink bathing suit - OR - a blue tankini?

5. Which summer hat?


A red hat - OR - a white flower hat?

6. Which DOLLIE?
My parents told me I can choose a doll for this summer! Which dollie should I get?


Lanie Holland - OR - MAG with short blond hair, Cloë?

My choice:
1. Saige pink party dress, because this outfit looks so sparkly!
2. Pink sandals, because they will combine with everything!
3. The dotty tote, because it's very big for all my stuff on vacation :D
4. The pink bathing suit, because they will match with my pink sandals.
5. A red hat, because it's so cute!! I still like the other one too. . .
6. I think Lanie, because her last name is Holland and I'm from Holland! Lanie would also be a cousin of Caroline and she looks a lot like me!

Please comment down your choice of the This or That - What to bring on vacation?
Thanks for your help! Have a nice day.

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

7 comments:

  1. 1. Saige's party dress
    2. Pink sandals
    3. The dotty tote
    4. Blue tankini
    5. Red hat
    6. Lanie
    Have fun on your trip! Sounds super exciting! :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Saige's Party Dress
    2. Pink Sandals
    3. The Starry Tote
    4. Blue Tankini
    5. Red Hat
    6. Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Saige's Sparkle Dress
    2. Orange Flip Flops
    3. The Dotty Tote
    4. Blue tankini
    5. Red hat
    6. MAG

    Have loads of fun on your trip! :D Take tons of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Sweet Spring Dress
    2. Pink sandals
    3. The dotty tote
    4. Pink bathing suit
    5. Red hat
    6. Lanie

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Saige's Sparkle Dress
    2. Orange Flip Flops
    3. Dotty Tote
    4. Blue Tankini
    5. Red Hat
    6. Lanie! Have fun with a new dollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Sweet Spring Dress
    2. Pink Sandals
    3. Blue tankini even though it doesn't match lol
    4. White Hat
    5. I don't know I like Lanie's hair but Chloe's eyes probably Lanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. saige's sparkle dress
    2.pink sandals
    3.starry tote
    4.pink bathing suit
    5.red hat
    6.lanie
    leah

    ReplyDelete