8/22/2014

Meet Haley (MAG #59)

Hi Happy People,

Today I like you to meet a new member of our doll family… Haley Parker!


Haley is My American Girl doll #59. She has layered brown hair, a light skin and brown eyes.


She is too pretty! I am so happy to have a new dark haired member in our doll family!


Haley is really photogenic and her hair is amazing for hairstyles.


These pictures turned out pretty good. They're really bright!


And a close-up as last :)

What do you think about MAG #59? Tell me in the comments.

XOXO,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

9 comments:

  1. Wow! She's adorable. :) Congrats on the new addition! Great photos! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty! ♥ Great photos, too! I've wanted for a long time, since she looks just like me, and if I get her I would name her either Abigail or Sadie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley is gorgeous!

    xoxo Grace

    P.S. I have photos of the NY t-shirt up on my blog! Thanks soooo much! Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got a now doll. She is so cute.
    Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that doll! (only her name is sierra)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got nominated for an award! http:?/agfanblgo2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I awarded YOU for the L.G Award! I love your blog! :)

    -Meghan at Girlydolltype.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAH THIS DOLL IS AMAZING! I AM GOING TO THE AG STORE TOMORROW AND I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BUY HER WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!!! AND I THINK I FORGOT HOW TO TURN CAPSLOCK OFF BECAUSE I'M THAT EXCITED!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete