Hi Happy People,
I'm in the front of the American Girl Place LA. There is a Dollywood star! It says: American Girl celebrates a girls inner star. Good words, AG!
Lots of Love,
Gilly - an American Girl
Sorry girls. I'm working with a blogger app, so I can't post many pictures :( But when I'm back home I'll post lots and lots of pic's! I made a hunderd!!!!! Lots of love, Pretty Lilly - an American Girl
Post LOTS of pics!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sara! Post LOTS of photos! ;) I would love to see AGLA!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the LA AG store! Just posted my profile pic of Lacey!
ReplyDeleteSorry girls. I'm working with a blogger app, so I can't post many pictures :( But when I'm back home I'll post lots and lots of pic's! I made a hunderd!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl